Saturday, March 3, 2012

My "AJ" NEIGHBORHOOD...

I live in Apache Junction...
and we all know the stereo-typical image
of  Apache Junction...
I live at the end of a l-o-n-g typical AJ street...
many people are afraid of my neighborhood...
...drunks crash into your gate...

this is the neighbor to the east
(thank goodness for tall fences!)
My other neighbor is a big, wooly, biker dude...
...however... I believe a home and
a NEIGHBORHOOD is what you make it...

We had an awesome Stake event today
for the community...

as you can see, very well attended
and enjoyed by young and old alike

free hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy, bouncies,
lots of information on preparedness and
self - sufficient tips...

and supported by community!
I love my Apache Junction NEIGHBORHOOD.

3 comments:

  1. Your home on the end of the street is a little piece of heaven in AJ! Cute as can be with the prettiest yard in the whole darn town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember going to your home and feeling like I had just come to an OASIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love AJ! Wouldn't live anywhere else!

    ReplyDelete