Monday, March 12, 2012

"FORK"

This is a pretty LAME post-
but here are some of the forks in my life
These are from an old vintage set...

This means there's a grandbaby not too far away...

You old time Mesa people will remember this...
many moons ago when we got married,
everybody registered at Sanborns downtown
for their China and Silver...
yea, remember, this is from that original set,still have it all 

This pitch fork is kinda hard to see,
hangs on the chicken coup and looks cool,
(it's never used for working or anything)

and this guy usually means Hoke's a cookin' something good!
There you have it!

3 comments:

  1. Each one of those forks tells a story......I especially like the "baby" one....that's my fav time at our house......well, maybe the one where Hoke's cookin' something good!! Yummo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little fork tale! I have actually used a pitch fork many times in my farm-girl past. I love he vintage set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besides my children using that baby fork, of course... I vote that my favorite is Dad's cookin' fork....there is always something, grilling, smoking, crock-potting or roasting over there---count on it! YUM.

    ReplyDelete