Friday, May 11, 2012

Kitchen...

 I have been saying for months now
that I am going to re-do my kitchen...
so I wish I had a big reveal -  I don't!
Just some of my favs for ideas...
love the open cupboard look
but I'm probably too messy ;(

Love this overall look with
vintage linens and old fun things...

Also definitely love the white,
shiny subway tile backsplash!

 and here is a definite LOVE
but probably not...
don't think I could spray
paint my stainless appliances!
(but don't think I wouldn't try!)

3 comments:

  1. I love the one with the vintage linens....but all would be great in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any of those are awesome!!!! Of course the ones with PINK are my fave........too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT A GOSH DARN MINUTE?!?!!!!!! What if I spray painted all my appliance that are crappy white into funky brights? Brady would totally go for it. I'm asking him.....

    ReplyDelete