Thursday, May 17, 2012

Graham crackers...

My snack of choice is graham crackers...
I can down a whole packet with
a glass of milk in a matter of minutes -
no problem...

...but besides me piggin out on them...
they can be used for a variety of
yummy other stuff -- smores of course

this yummy cupcake...

always wanted to make one of these
fantastic little houses...
tried it once with the cubscouts
and it was pretty much a disaster!

and hint hint to my kids...
would love this cute little T-shirt
to make me feel better about my addiction!

3 comments:

  1. Your "kids" thank you for the *hint, hint* and I am a personal witness to the entire packet being gone within minutes. And you've passed on your addiction, thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too!!! One of my favs...but I also like the cinnamon and chocolate ones....hey, I'm not picky! I think you'd look mighty cute in that T shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YES to the s'mores!!!!!! That would be a FUN t-shirt!!!!! I should NOT look at pictures of food at two in the morning.....heck I shouldn't even be up at two in the morning hahaha but NOW I AM HUNGRY!

    ReplyDelete