Monday, May 7, 2012

Inspiring....

This is my sister Nelda (and my mom)
she is amazing...she has 10 kids,
I don't know how many grandkids
and even some great grandkids now.

She works full time out of necessity,
not by choice, she is in her ward
Primary presidency, she is always
doing things for our mom , etc. etc.
AND she's doing it alone ;(
her husband passed away from cancer,
she's lost a son and a grandson yet...
she just keeps on plugging.
She has the best sense of humor and
I love her...she is my inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. She sounds like a WONDERFUL inspiration......you are so lucky to have her...and her you.....

    she has such a cute smile!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say to....I LOVE LOVE LOVE that she is in the Primary Pres........that is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....Aunt Nelda can make me smile any time, any day. She's amazing and so are you!

    ReplyDelete