Wednesday, March 6, 2013

kitchen...before and after

...been almost 10 years since the kitchen was done...

still love my old, vintage, metal cabinet and sink...
not lovin' the red so much anymore... soooo

painted the walls gray
 
the bottom cabinets black,
and the top cabinets a
creamier, off-white...

painted the little corner shelf yellow...

found me some little kissin'
salt and pepper shakers, (in my stash)

Hoke put me up a shelf to display
my vintage water pitchers
and hung up my old trivets...

dug thru my vintage aprons and made a valance...
(kind of reminds me of being "hung out to dry")

added some knobs...

and handles... and there ya go!
 

5 comments:

  1. looks fabulous!! can't wait to see it in person! before the weather gets unbearable we need to have a get together?!? what do you say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to come and pay this cute little kitchen in person! Looks adorable ..... your hard work definately paid off! Nothing is better than a freshly "dolled up kitchen"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO CUTE!!! I love, love, love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Love it! Missed you at card party:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited to come see it! You are so amazing, brave, and creative.

    ReplyDelete