Sunday, February 17, 2013

Grandma's step-stool...

When I was a girl growing up...
my grandma had this red step stool in
her kitchen in her little apartment by the Mesa Temple.
When she passed away nobody claimed
the stool...so I did.
It's nothing fancy but it reminds me of grandma!

I don't know how old it is,
but I'm older than dirt and she
had it before my time, so I'd say it's old!
I thought it needed a little fancy dress to
feel young again...

...complete with a little skirt and sash!
Love you grandma!

2 comments:

  1. That red stool has been around my whole life, but that's the first time I remember hearing where it really came from...NEATO!
    And I LOVE the new look by the way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Grandma would like the love and make over you did to the stool. You make everything so stinkin' cute!!! Sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete