Tuesday, June 5, 2012

{{Welcome}}...

Here is probably the latest sign I have
made around here...on the
little vintage bike out front ...

...and true to my "can't have just one of something"
disease - here are some more fun old bikes around...
this one is hanging on the side of the rental house ;)

This is one of my favs...it actually is hanging
on the wall inside the rental -our poor renters ;( -
we actually got it at a yard sale in
Dreamland Villa many years ago from the
original little old lady owner (does that sound
like an episode of Andy Mayberry?)
It's a 1963 Schwinn and had all the original paperwork! 

This is Hoke's newest acquisition...
just got it and rigged up the
burlap flower baskets for me...

It sits on our patio right outside the back door!

1 comment:

  1. Dang! I love those bikes - and, you have them done up so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete