Monday, June 11, 2012

Doors, doors and more doors...

Once again...I can't have just one of anything!
I know I've shown this little pink dresser before,
but if you look behind it there are some
fantastic old doors of many colors and styles!
Love them...

This old door is in the living room...
all gussy-ed up...

This is the old door to my upholstery shop...
it's the same one my Grandpa put on
when he built it and I think he salvaged it!
Hasn't been repainted in about 40 years!

These double doors are ones that open
on the side of the shop to get big
things in and out...
Grandpa  built them and
I repainted them a few years ago ;)
Love them too...

Here is Hoke's license plate door on one of the sheds...

and this is my most embarrasing (how do you spell that?)mess...
it's on my little pantry,
I have some cool  black metal shelves
just waiting to go in and get
all organized with some baskets...someday!
This is a door we stole (found) in
Wyoming in an old run down house and
brought it home.

There ya go...

2 comments:

  1. I knew you'd have cuteness to show us for "doors"! I am jealous of your doors, but my fave is probably the pantry! [Dad's license plate is a close 2nd!]

    ReplyDelete