Monday, October 19, 2009

Eeeeeeeeekkkkkkk...

Did you think this was about Halloween?
Even scary-er!!...
What's in the back of your refrigerator???

Mine has a jar of Jalepeno stuffed olives with about 5 in the jar,
a bottle of salad dressing that's at least 6 mo. old,
a can of Slimfast (seriously),
a quart of lime juice (I have no idea where it came from),
and Hoke's "Pork Shop" pork sticks,
and too much more to mention.

...and the infamous door,
with several mayo and mustard containers
with a mouthful in each, as well as
many more salad dressings with about
a spoonful in each.
Don't be afraid, suck it up and share
what's in yours, leave a comment!!!
Maybe today's the day to clean it, maybe not =).

2 comments:

  1. I actually cleaned mine out a week ago, I couldn't believe all the crap that I threw away or combined with other half empty bottles! It make me wonder how the heck does it get so bad!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NASTY! Dad will eat anything :)
    I just cleaned mine too...it's fresh and yummy!
    But thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete