Thursday, October 14, 2010

Come one, come all...

                                                         
                                                           
                                                    
                                           
In an effort to downsize, simplify,
and just generally "muck" out...
We are having a MEGA yard sale,
tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday,
7:00 AM 'til whenever.
There's a little bit of everything,
from junk to foo-foo,
and everything in between.

You know you want it...
Come check it out!
(1268 S. Lawson, AJ)
(Also, for Meridian Ward, don't forget
the Trunk or Treat party tomorrow
night at 6:30 at the church!)

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Bev reminded us and we forgot, now I'm kicking myself. Dang it. Hopefully you guys had a good sale. I can see you weren't short on help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh :( I'm a week too late :(
    That's what I get for taking a break
    from blogging :(
    I hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete