Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Grandpa's cupboard...

While my Grandpa Jack was building his house
(the house we live in), he lived in this little
house first (now my upholstery shop).
In a corner of this one room house was a kitchenette...
This was the cupboard and sink that he built...
sturdy as a rock.


Over the years it has been moved outside,

moved to other sheds to store tools,

and pretty much abused! Now it has

a fresh coat of white paint and moved

into our house, (the one that Grandpa built),

and storing all my treasures!


... and, Cronkite is lovin' his new home in the sink too!





3 comments:

  1. cute! But I can't picture where in your house you put it? Now I need to come see all the cuteness for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I officially take for granted the cuteness that is your house. I see it everyday, but dang is it cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still would love to see the wheels kranken in your mind. It is amazing the things you come up with. We loved having you and papa with us! Thanks for being such an awesome mom and grammie!

    ReplyDelete